Anyone willing to package Gnome Printer Queue?

It is just the tool I need. It is a graphical front-end for
lprm and a few other lp related stuff. I can compile it,
but it seems not to understand magicfilter's /etc/printcap,
and segfaults from time to time.

I know there is printop, that is much cooler and more featured,
but I just need this for some ex-Windows users that can't handle
printop.

http://shogun.penguinpowered.com:81/~peppe/

The later doesn't work for me. I could get the source and RPM from:
http://linuxberg.unisys.com.br/files/gnome/adm/gnomepq-0.2-1.i386.rpm
and
http://linuxberg.unisys.com.br/files/gnome/adm/gnomepq-0.2.tgz

It is really small (16K the source), so must be easy to hack.

Thanks for your time.
                                                        Pablo.