ITP: firestarter

I'm currently packaging firestarter, a GNOME-based firewall-tool which
generates firewalling rules and monitors the firewall-logs.

From the website (http://firestarter.sourceforge.net/):
--------------
Firestarter is a complete firewalling tool for Linux. Use the firewall
creation wizard to create a basic firewall, then streamline it further
using the powerful dynamic rules modifiers. Open and close ports with a
few clicks, or stealth your services giving access only to a select few.
Watch the real-time hit monitor as attackers probe your machine for open
ports, in vain. Firestarter takes full advantage of GNOME but will work
in most environments.

Martijn
--
"I'll use vi when they pry emacs from my cold, dead fingers..."