Re: Test Cycle Three

On Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 01:38:53PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> As far as further changes to potato go, there are two known (and
> unresolved) security issues: a not particularly exploitable remote denial
> of service in inn2 (66638), and a remote-access-to-user's-files bug in
> gnapster (67554). The remaining bugs will need to wait for an additional
> test cycle (if such a thing happens) or a point release of potato to be
> included. Sorry.
There is no exploitable bug in gnapster, for the 600th time.  The version
in potato is 1.3, which does not contain upload support, which is where the
bug lies.  This has been reported (and closed) twice already.  I have closed
#67554.  See bugs #63303 and #64651.

--
Brian Almeida                      | http://www.debian.org/~bma
Linux Systems Engineer @ Winstar   | balmeida@winstar.com