Just a question (was: ITP: galeon)

I do not understand one thing about the problematic with galeon. I was told,
that the license of galeon (GPL) is not enough, because galeon is linked to
mozilla, and mozilla's license is not GPL-compatible.

But: When linking to a not GPL-compatible library is a problem, how is it
possible to legally run GPL'd software on propitary unixes, where even the
system libraries aren't GPL-compatible?

Maybe i missed the point, but i don't think this makes sense.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, with kind regards,

Michael Holzt