Re: IPv6 adoption

Sounds like an idea for IETF.  Until then, it's a little out of the hands
of Debian...BTW, there  IS a Debian list for IPv6...I've added it, and the
next link on this thread might consider dropping -devel from the CC
list...

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare