Re: Sources of Source-Navigator are now available under GNU GPL

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Eray Ozkural wrote:

> I already compiled and checked insight, it shouldn't be difficult
> to get them packaged. Quite clean compile and install...

That's cool! Well, I hope you'll create those Debian packages of Insight and
Source-Navigator ASAP, preferably after Potato is stable.

Do you know, if Code Fusion has some other programs, that are not yet
Debianized? Maybe somebody should buy one Code Fusion and make some
comparison.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/ * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW !!"