MOSIX - kernel space clustering implementation

Load balance and process migration; used in production environments.

  http://www.mx.org

Anyone looking into it?

This seems to be a subject noone (on this list) wants to touch. And I
wonder: WHY? As I see it, there is _real_ need for a debianized cluster
solution.

Both red hat and suse got mosix packages (the mosix creators distribute
those packages). Red Hat has launched a version of the Linux operating
system for use in clustered server environments:

  http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-07-11-007-06-PS-HE-RH

"It is available online and from resellers priced at $1995."

I posted a message "Subject: proposed new deb package" on the 5th of July,
2000, but nobody reacted.

/Cristian