MOSIX - kernel space clustering implementation

Load balance and process migration; used in production environments.

Anyone looking into it?

This seems to be a subject noone (on this list) wants to touch. And I
wonder: WHY? As I see it, there is _real_ need for a debianized cluster

Both red hat and suse got mosix packages (the mosix creators distribute
those packages). Red Hat has launched a version of the Linux operating
system for use in clustered server environments:

"It is available online and from resellers priced at $1995."

I posted a message "Subject: proposed new deb package" on the 5th of July,
2000, but nobody reacted.