ITP: SciGraphica and GtkExtra

SciGraphica is a GPLed scientific application for data analysis and
technical graphics. It currently provides plotting features for
2D charts with user-freiendly interface.

You can get more information and the source at
http://magnet.fsu.edu/~feiguin/scigraphica/

In addition, SciGraphica uses GtkExtra library, which is made by the
same hacker.

BTW, I am not an offical maintainer yet, waiting for a response of the
NM front desk. Is there anyone who is kind enough to sponsor me?

--
Yasuhiro TAKE <take@debian.or.jp> / Debian JP Project

	"I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all."