Re: The fate of libc5

    BC> Anyone else agree, or can give a real reason why this shouldn't
    BC> be the case?

<BenC> I'm waiting for someone to proclaim me a witch that needs killing

You're a witch! And you need burning! So ha!

(Seriously, I think what you're suggesting is a good idea. Just how long
are we going to be backwards compatible to every other release? The
distribution is growing fast enough as it is, without the extra legacy
packages.)

Edward.

--

Edward C. Lang   woot on various channels on irc.openprojects.net
edlang@pcug.org.au - Normal mail. Most stuff ends up here anyway.