Re: debiconf-ized zope packages postinst

well... let's ask the author because i am not aware of that (btw,
i think that restarting zope 3 times in a row is better that halting
the install by asking 3 times the same question.)

Joey?

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Gregor Hoffleit's letter:

--
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE System Programmer                           fog@mixadlive.com