Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 7, 2000

>> BugScan reporter <bugscan@debian.org> writes:

 > Package: dante-server (debian/main)
 > Maintainer: Adrian Bridgett <bridgett@debian.org>
 >   66782  build-deps

Reported against woody, present on potato

 > Package: gnucash (debian/main)
 > Maintainer: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>
 >   66719  gnucash: When trying to open saved file it segfaults.

as the bug report title says, there's a patch included...

 > Package: nmap (debian/main)
 > Maintainer: LaMont Jones <lamont@debian.org>
 >   66844  nmap: nmap dies with SIGSEGV

There's a patch now included on the bug report

 > Package: roxen (debian/main)
 > Maintainer: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
 >   66814  roxen: wizard tag contains a syntax error

Fix given on the report

 > Package: slocate (debian/main)
 > Maintainer: R Garth Wood <rgwood@debian.org>
 >   66718  Secure Locate LOCATE_PATH Validation Vulnerability

Fix provided on bug report (new upstream version) (the report seems to
imply this is a security problem)

 > Package: tkdvi (debian/main)
 > Maintainer: Anselm Lingnau <lingnau@debian.org>
 >   66805  tkdvi: segfaults

The report is vage and presumably the maintainer can use the
package...  either there's some dependency missing or this is a local
configuration error.  In either case, I think potato can live without
tkdvi, as there's xdvi already.

 > Package: wwwoffle (debian/main)
 > Maintainer: Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org>
 >   66618  wwwoffle: wwwoffle-purge on reiserfs fills memory

Do we distribute reiserfs?

				Marcelo