Re: developer signup?

On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 04:36:35PM -0400 , Josh Huber wrote:
> I sent a request to become a developer in a few days ago -- what kind of
> delay time should I be expecting before I get a response and the process
> starts rolling.

Just wait. There are more than 100 people before you, so it takes time.
In the mean time you can read all those wonderful docs on nm.debian.org and
various other documents (policy, developers-reference, packaging-manual, ...)

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<rmtZzz> The guy may know awk like the back of a dingo, too.