ITP: Gtetrinet

I have maintained a local package for Gtetrinet for ages, but didn't want to
upload because I wasn't sure if the development continued. I saw a new
version today, so I want to upload the package to woody.

Gtetrinet is a tetrinet client for GNOME, fully compatible with the Windows
version. It does not offer a server, but tetrinet-x does not have a license
statement (or I didn't see it) so I can't package it as well.

Copyright is GPL.

Jordi

--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E