Re: ITP: Webmin + modules

> I just uploaded webmin 0.80 the day before yesterday.  But you could do
> the modules, I haven't gotten around to them yet.

Hmm.. no problem.. (i am wondering why my search did not turn up an
existing maintainer)

I have noticed some issues that will need to be fixed, for example,
deleting a module does not clean the entry out of the webmin.acl.

Also, we should prolly come up with a default set of modules for only the
services that are installed by default on Debian.

MRP