Re: ITP: Webmin + modules

On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, matthew.r.pavlovich.1 wrote:

> Hmm.. no problem.. (i am wondering why my search did not turn up an
> existing maintainer)

I'd actually uploaded 0.78 to experimental but it remained stuck in
incoming.

> I have noticed some issues that will need to be fixed, for example,
> deleting a module does not clean the entry out of the webmin.acl.

So far I've only done light testing.  A number of other people have looked
at the packaging though.  Now it is in unstable, I expect the bug reports
to come rolling in :-)

> Also, we should prolly come up with a default set of modules for only the
> services that are installed by default on Debian.

Good idea.  Right now I include everything that was in the core
distribution.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>