Adaptec UDMA RAID card support

I don't know if this is the proper forum, but I am trying to find someone
who might be able to develop drivers for the Adaptec UDMA/66 PCI RAID card.
This is a new product of which I have a demonstration unit.  I would be
happy to donate a card and perhaps a couple of disks to promote this effort.

I do not have definitive knowledge that sufficient documentation would be
available from Adaptec, however the folks I have spoken to in their new
product group have shown an interest in linux and are considering a funded
development effort internally.  While I imagine those things take time, this
would seem to indicate their interest in supporting the product on the linux
platform, and hopefully a willingness to aid such an effort.

I would appreciate any direction or suggestions people might have.

- jsw