How much support for Debian/Win32 and Debian/Nonfreeos?

Hi,

I've asked the debian-project and got no answer, so now I ask you on
debian-devel:

I know there is a general tendency against supporting non-free oses in the
Debian project itself. However, some of use like or have to use non-free
oses, but are still fans of the Debian system.

We have startet the Debian/Win32 project now, and ask for the following
support:
- registration of a name. I would like something like
  www.nonfreeos.debian.org
  (We want stick with win32 first, but keep room for other ideas)
- A link from the main Debian pages to this project.

If you want to take a look at the project, the current site is
www.dloo.com/debian and the mailing list is win32@lists.debian.org

Please CC your replies to either me or (better) the win32-list.

Thanks for your patience.

Max Berger
e-mail: max.berger@xslt.de

--