Re: How much support for Debian/Win32 and Debian/Nonfreeos?

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Max Berger wrote:

> I know there is a general tendency against supporting non-free oses in the
> Debian project itself. However, some of use like or have to use non-free
> oses, but are still fans of the Debian system.
I'm happy to hear that because I have to usepartly W32 boxes at work and
really like the comfort of a Debian system and using free software.

In my humble opinion it will help the OpenSource idea if OpenSource
software can simply be installed on every system even on not open ones.

I hope to find the time to test your work soon.

Kind regards

           Andreas.