RE: Release-critical Bugreport for June 25, 2000

> Package: mozilla (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Debian Mozilla maintainers <mozilla@packages.debian.org>
>   66209  mozilla: Segfault when choosing font

I'd like to get special treatment for mozilla, and leave it in place.
The font issue mentioned is certainly annoying, but doesn't seem to
hurt most users.  In addition, Mozilla is BETA software and it should
be expected that problems may occur.

I would like to classify this bug as "normal".  I certainly cannot
fix the problem in the M15 code.  M16 may fix the problem, but is not
part of the "potato" release code.

Finally, I will not have access to a computer for the next week or so,
and will not be able to build a new version (even if a fix were
available).  Maybe one of the other Mozilla Maintainers could look at
it, but I think I may be the only one actively working with it.  :-\

Thanks,

-Brent