Re: Updates, Removals and Still to do

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 02:25:49AM +1000, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> was heard to say:
> As such, the following packages are scheduled for removal tomorrow due to
> outstanding RC bugs:
>
> 	aptitude (bug 65800)

  I sent a patch fixing the problem to both this list and the BTS yesterday.
In addition, the bug ONLY affects the Alpha platform; please only remove it
from that architecture if no-one can fix it in time.

  I am not yet a developer!  Please, someone who is (Falk?) apply the patch
that is in the above bug report and do an NMU.  It should compile cleanly and
without trouble.

   Thanks,
  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|     This space    |   "Fluble, the others want you to know that we          |