Re: ITP: OggVorbis

On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 09:33:57AM -0400, Brian Almeida wrote:
> I did an 'apt-cache search vorbis' and searched for it on the WNPP and didn't
> see any previous ITPs.  If I'm stepping on someone's toes, let me know.

I was planning on doing vorbis, as soon as I finished exams. I have now done
so, and begun work. Monty has given me cvs access, and I have started on
building a debian/ subdir directly in cvs.

I apologise for not posting an ITP earlier.

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

                   It works fine except when I am in Windows.