ITP: OggVorbis

I intend to package Ogg Vorbis.

http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/

"Ogg Vorbis is a fully Open, non-proprietary, patent-and-royalty-free,
general-purpose compressed audio format for high quality (44.1-48.0kHz, 16+
bit, polyphonic) audio and music at fixed and variable bitrates from 16 to
128 kbps/channel. This places Vorbis in the same class as audio representations
including MPEG-1 audio layer 3, MPEG-4 audio (AAC and TwinVQ), and PAC."

The current FreeAmp 2.1 betas contain preliminary support for vorbis, so I am
packaging it.  Vorbis is GPL.  While not a complete alternative to MP3 yet,
it has the potential... imagine, no more patent issues! ;)

I did an 'apt-cache search vorbis' and searched for it on the WNPP and didn't
see any previous ITPs.  If I'm stepping on someone's toes, let me know.

Vorbis is currently one big tarball, I plan to split it up into the following
packages:

libvorbis
libvorbis-dev
vorbis-bin