Re: broken sysvinit?

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 10:44:14AM -0300, Henrique M Holschuh wrote:
> > As someone said (about the bogus netscape wrapper script) "and there goes
> > the third test cycle"... :-(  This is a critical bug.
>
> Bashisms aren't being considered release critical problems for potato:
> if you want a trouble free install, keep sh pointing at bash.

Heh, it should be critical for woody, though (system won't boot anymore). Or
at the very least, "grave". Not that I'll fill such a bug in, mind you.
It'll probably get fixed soon enough anyway.

> Also, the third test cycle hasn't even begun yet, there's still time to work
> through these teething problems.

THAT is good news :-)  Someone please document that you have to wipe out
/tmp/.X* after the new X upgrade, while we still have time :-)

  Henrique Holschuh