Remove dwww's realpath, use debianutils's readlink -f instead

Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au>:
> I knew this was coming :) Sorry, apt-move has to use realpath(1) which for
> some reason is in dwww.  So lobby whoever is in charge to get it moved into
> a saner place.

I originally wrote realpath because dwww needed it and I didn't find
anything similar anywhere. Having other packages depend on dwww just to
get realpath is, of course, a bad thing. Moving realpath to some other
package would be better. Best would be to find that a similar utility
already exists. It would seem, based on the manual page and a quick test,
that the readlink utility in debianutils does the trick, if one uses the
-f option. Checking from the sources, this causes use of the realpath
system call, just as my readpath program uses.

Therefore, I suggest removing realpath altogether and making anything
that uses it use readlink -f instead. At least apt-move and dwww need
to be changed, then; I don't know whether any other packages also need to.

(I don't know if readlink -f existed when I wrote dwww. It might've,
in which case I just looked badly for it. Or it might not have.)

--
Lars Wirzenius <liw@wapit.com>
Architect, Kannel WAP and SMS Gateway project, Wapit Ltd, http://www.kannel.org