Re: roxen_1.3.122-11_i386.changes is NEW

Quoting Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>:

> (new) roxen_1.3.122-11_i386.deb optional web
> The Roxen Challenger Webserver
>  The  Roxen Challenger  is a  very powerful  and easy  to  maintain web
>  server.  The server is written in Pike which is C-like but interpreted
>  at runtime.  Roxen may be configured comfortable via any web browser.

WTF?!?!

I was notified a couple of days ago that roxen 'might be removed', but I
have NOT received a note about it acctually being removed!!

Could someone with authority on the ftp site take a look at this please,
it would be a _VERY_ big loss if it wasn't distributed with Potato!!!!

If a package is to be removed, I'd appreciate a private mail _BEFORE_ it
is removed!! It is to much flame going on on debian-devel, so I just haven't
had time/will to read the list closely. Where is stuff like this announced
anyway?
--
Ft. Bragg Mossad NSA class struggle Serbian Panama $400 million in
gold bullion Waco, Texas genetic radar Iran Honduras NORAD Treasury