[PADS] Installing Debian, Corel, and Storm Linux

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)

                 Installing Debian, Corel, and Storm Linux

       Wednesday 21 June 2000, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

       Chris Fearnley, Chief Technology Officer, LinuxForce Inc.
       Bill Jonas, Assistant Systems and Network Administrator, LinuxForce Inc.
       Michael Toren, Network Administrator, Earthstation Netaxs

       IQ Group's Technology Lab
       The Constitution Building, 6th floor, Suite 620
       325 Chestnut Street
       Philadelphia, PA

There are at least two third party Linux distributions based on Debian:
Corel, and Storm. We will demo and discuss the installation of these
distributions as well as Debian GNU/Linux from the Debian Project
itself to show attendees the strengths and weaknesses of each.

Social Dinner

Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at
6:30 PM at Xando, 325 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA. Please RSVP
so we can get an appropriate sized table.

Christopher J. Fearnley     |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   Chief Technology Officer
http://www.LinuxForce.net   |   Design Science Revolutionary
               "Dare to be Naïve" -- Bucky Fuller