[PADS] Installing Debian, Corel, and Storm Linux

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)
                     (http://www.CJFearnley.com/pads/)

                                 presents

                 Installing Debian, Corel, and Storm Linux

When:
       Wednesday 21 June 2000, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Presenters:
       Chris Fearnley, Chief Technology Officer, LinuxForce Inc.
       Bill Jonas, Assistant Systems and Network Administrator, LinuxForce Inc.
       Michael Toren, Network Administrator, Earthstation Netaxs

Where:
       IQ Group's Technology Lab
       The Constitution Building, 6th floor, Suite 620
       325 Chestnut Street
       Philadelphia, PA

Abstract

There are at least two third party Linux distributions based on Debian:
Corel, and Storm. We will demo and discuss the installation of these
distributions as well as Debian GNU/Linux from the Debian Project
itself to show attendees the strengths and weaknesses of each.

Social Dinner

Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at
6:30 PM at Xando, 325 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA. Please RSVP
so we can get an appropriate sized table.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley     |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   Chief Technology Officer