Re: ITP: libsafe (again, and need a sponsor...)

I did write the script in a way it uses only the essential packages (perl,
rm and touch, AFAIK available on every system), currently I've made it a
debian package, if you would like to take a look at the script, you can
find it on my ftp-site:

ftp://rademaker.dhs.org
it's in pub/linux/debian/packages
the .deb is in binary-i386 (actually this perl script is usable on any
arch) and the sources in sources (duh...)

The user is prompted in this script if he or she wants to add the library
to /etc/ld.so.preload, when removing, this prompt doesn't come (because
answer no would cause errors, there's a library to be preloaded that
doesn't exist, nothing would work any longer...)

Ron