ITP: libsafe (again, and need a sponsor...)

I've packaged libsafe, I know it's been ITP before, on 20th of April to be
exactly by David Coe, I've contacted him and it was alright with him if I
found another sponsor (then him) because he was short on time.

Here's some info on libsafe:

A shared library that can be used transparently and is meant to protect
the system from attacks that use buffer overflows. It 'catches' calls to
functions known as vulnerable and makes sure they don't write out of their
buffer.

It can be used in 2 ways: using the LD_PRELOAD environmental variable and
using /etc/ld.so.preload, I heard from David that I can't just edit that
file (debian-policy, didn't check it) so I've also written
ld.so.preload-manager, a little perlscript that can add and remove
libraries from /etc/ld.so.preload

Ron Rademaker