Re: Removing non-free - reality check.

> > Even though, I see a second point (possibly a minor one) for moving
> > non-free OFF debian.org: Donations.
> you're suggesting that we perpetrate this act of vandalism because there
> might be some money in it?

Nope - I see it as a possible side-effect.

The major point certainly is to make sure, that everyone finally
gets the message, that Debian itself is a free thing, and to end
the pointless discussion aout what to do with non-free software and
whether non-free software is allowed on Debian.

  Benedikt

BRAIN, n. An apparatus with which we think what we think.  That
  which distinguishes the man who is content to _be_ something from
  the man who wishes to _do_ something.  [...] In our civilization,
  and under our republican form of government, brain is so highly
  honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.