Idea: wm-base-config

Hi,

I got an idea for the configuration of the window-managers and I would
like to know what the debian developer think about that:
IMHO there should be a package, which provides the configuration scripts
of WMs (and evtl. GNOME) with default values. This may include
background picture or color, theme for window borders and toolkit,
predefined fonts, key bindings and behaviour of the window-placement and
switching.  These package may be modified by CD distributors if they
wanna create an environment which most user should like.
Some thing likes border-themes are available for several WMs, eg.
MacOS, BeOS or MicroGUI for saw(mill|fish), icewm and E.
This package could also provide some ressource files from the
distributor, ie. background, fonts etc. or suggest/depend on other
packages with this files and make symlinks to alternative locations.
So, any comments?

Eduard.
Eduard Bloch <eb@zombie.inka.de>; HP: http://eduard.bloch.com/edecosi
0xEDF008C5(GnuPG): E6EB 98E2 B885 8FF0 6C04  5C1D E106 481E EDF0 08C5
:wq