ITP: sqwebmail, pybiff, and request for sponsor

I sent off my request to new-maintainer last week. My packages
are ready to go. They are available using the following Apt

deb http://home.olemiss.edu/~epgilles/software unstable main
deb-src http://home.olemiss.edu/~epgilles/software unstable main

Sqwebmail is a webmail program that reads directly from Maildir
mailboxes. It (along with maildrop and courier-imap) is part of
the Courier mail server (http://courier.sourceforge.net/), but is
being made available separately. Its home page is at

PyBiff is an extensible Gnome applet for monitoring mailboxes.
Drivers for POP, IMAP, Maildir, and mbox are included. Its home
page is at (http://www.pobox.com/~epg/software/).

Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
 necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are
 going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as
 they fly overhead."
 --RFC 1925