ITP: sqwebmail, pybiff, and request for sponsor

I sent off my request to new-maintainer last week. My packages
are ready to go. They are available using the following Apt
sources:

deb http://home.olemiss.edu/~epgilles/software unstable main
deb-src http://home.olemiss.edu/~epgilles/software unstable main

Sqwebmail is a webmail program that reads directly from Maildir
mailboxes. It (along with maildrop and courier-imap) is part of
the Courier mail server (http://courier.sourceforge.net/), but is
being made available separately. Its home page is at
(http://www.inter7.com/sqwebmail/).

PyBiff is an extensible Gnome applet for monitoring mailboxes.
Drivers for POP, IMAP, Maildir, and mbox are included. Its home
page is at (http://www.pobox.com/~epg/software/).

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
 necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are
 going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as
 they fly overhead."
 --RFC 1925