ITO: set6x86

I had planned improvements to the set6x86 package, particularly a
configuration interface that allowed selection of what would be
toggled, offering suggestions based on /proc/cpuinfo (including
warnings if the vendor_id didn't match).

However, my 6x86 system was rendered inoperative.  As time continues
to pass, it looks more and more unlikely that I am going to have
a working 6x86 system on which to test the package.

Thus, sadly, I am offering the package up for adoption.  Who can
find it a good home?