ITP: vpopmail, qmailadmin, codecommander

REM: I am in queue to become official debian maintainer.  All
packages mentioned below can be found at:
deb http://www.sury.cz/debian unstable misc

(There are some other packages as a newest MySQL and repackaged
freecdb which I libtoolized.I will send patch to upstream
(and debian) maintainer as soon I will find where I did put
the changes.)

### VPOPMAIL ###

Vpopmail is virtual domain management system for qmail.  It runs
under one uid/gid to simplify user/domain management.  It obsoletes
vchkpw found in slink/potato (maybe removed due bugs).

I know that John Marler packaged this also, but he canceled
packaging as of version 3.4.9.  I have packaged all new versions
(newest is 4.6-1).

License is GPL and I have removed cdb code from upstream and
used freecdb found in debian.  Homepage is http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/

I have also written several patches to upstream version (which
some of them was accepted and some of them will be hopefully
merge in upstream.  I have rewritten parts of code to use plugin
architecture so one can choose database backend at runtime.)

### QMAILADMIN ###

Qmailadmin is web based administration tool for administrating
domains under vpopmail.

License is GPL.  Homepage is http://www.inter7.com/qmailadmin/.

### CODECOMMANDER ###

Codecommander is GTK+ programers editor with syntax highlighting
for several lanugages (C/C++, Java, Perl, PHP and so.)

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.cz> Globe Internet s.r.o. http://globe.cz/
Tel: +420235365000 Fax: +420235365009  Pláničkova 1, 162 00 Praha 6