Star Office

I'm writing this hoping that someone at Sun listens in. I've sent
messages on their lists and have heard nothing. I have been
successful in removing Microcrap from my box because Star Office has
filled its functions. However, after Sun bought it, development seemed to
absolutely stop. As W-2000 becomes more prevalent, SO will be all but
completely useless. Did they buy it to kill it? Is anyone else writing a
system with the goal of 100% MS compatibility?

Arthur H. Edwards
712 Valencia Dr. NE
Abq. NM 87108

(505) 256-0834