Re: [testing/release] does potato have to be apt clean?

Le Sun, Jun 04, 2000 at 01:18:06AM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels écrivait:
> playing around with apt-cache i noticed the following. Do we need to make
> sure, that those problems get fixed, or are most of them (e.g. suggesting
> old packet names) no problem?

For most of them it's not a problem ... please don't fill bug reports
based on this information. If you want you can double check everything and
look if some of the listed packages are really uninstallable and then
only you may fill bugs.

In order to be as accurate as possible, you should do this only a 100%
clean potato machine (no external packages installed, and all the
potato lines in /etc/apt/sources.list).

But never use this information to automatically fill bug reports.

Cheers,