Re: ITP: packages needed for Slash (Perl libraries)

Jaldhar H. Vyas writes:
 > > [...]
 > > PS: I'm ccing jaldhar, which ITPd Slash some weeks ago, just in case
 > > he is interested.
 > > [...]
 >
 > Yes I'm very interested.  I debianized these modules already but wasn't
 > going to upload them until the slash package was finished.  The slash
 > is almost complete there are just a couple of little debconf issues left
 > to deal with.  Unfortunately I only have a little Debian time these days
 > and imap has to take priority.
 >
 > Can you do IPC::Shareable?  slash 1.03 will need this one too.

	I will try this weekend. BTW, perhaps can I help you with the
Slash package (at least at testing it), if you make it available
somewhere...

	Saludos,

		Jesus.
--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona                | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
jgb@gsyc.escet.urjc.es / jgb@computer.org | ESCET, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos