Re: J.A. Bezemer should NOT be making developer or rel mgr decisions.
- To: Jim Lynch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "J.A. Bezemer" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: J.A. Bezemer should NOT be making developer or rel mgr decisions.
- From: Raphael Hertzog <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:57:43 +0200
- Message-id: <20000601105743.A4693@solo>
- In-reply-to: <200006010235.TAA02183@earth.laney.edu>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Wed, May 31, 2000 at 07:35:55PM -0700
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000518121416.30385Bemail@example.com> <200006010235.TAA02183@earth.laney.edu>
Le Wed, May 31, 2000 at 07:35:55PM -0700, Jim Lynch écrivait:
> In addition, if he ever tries to holds up the images again, you can
> consider this a -formal- objection to his becoming a debian maintainer.
> If someone else comes up with images and Bezemer refuses to put them
> on what is now cdimage.debian.org, I -formally- request of the admins
> that they repoint this name at a different machine.
You're absolutely crazy. Anne DOESN'T build cd images. It's Phil Hands who
is in charge of it !
Anne may have done some errors, it was actually because he wanted us to
have the possibility to upgrade from old Debian release, he commited to
do it himself but he's not an official Debian developer and so he asked
for the help of Debian developers (and nobody responded ...), and he got
upset about that because no *official* developers would do it when he'll
kindly do it but he can't !! For the rest, I guess that it's just a lack
Th rest of your mail is only personnal non-justified attack against Anne.
Do as much as Anne did for debian-cd before shouting !
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/~raphael/