Key signing request to UK-based developers

Hello all!

I intend to apply to become a developer some time soon.  There's
one particular piece of software that I'd like to see in Debian
(there are some licensing issues I hope to solve with the
upstream author first).  Meanwhile I'll be travelling to UK, and
I'd like to get my gpg key signed.  Are there any developers who
help me do that in one of the following cities?

London
Norwich
Leicester
Edinburgh

Please answer in private, Reply-To: is set.

Thanks in advance,
adc