Intend to package: Mozart (aka Oz)

Hi,

I plan to package the mozart programming environment (with a separate
package for its documentation). Mozart's home page is

	http://www.mozart-oz.org/

The authors describe their licence as "X11 style". The licence agreement
says:

    The authors hereby grant permission to use, copy, modify, distribute,
    and license this software and its documentation for any purpose,
    provided that existing copyright notices are retained in all
    copies and that this notice is included verbatim in any
    distributions. No written agreement, license, or royalty fee is
    required for any of the authorized uses. Modifications to this
    software may be copyrighted by their authors and need not follow the
    licensing terms described here, provided that the new terms are
    clearly indicated on the first page of each file where they apply.

plus list of the copyright holders and the usual no-warranty. The debian
policy requires about the copyright :

Distribution of License
       The rights attached to the program must apply to all to whom
       the program is redistributed without the need for execution of
       an additional license by those parties.

I don't see any explicit statement like this in the mozart licence
agreement. However, since use and redistribution are not restricted
(except conservation of copyright notices) I guess that this is OK.

Am I right?

I'm not (yet) a maintainer, my application is on file and I have a
mentor assigned.

Greetings from Paris, France. Ralf.