Re: ITP: packages needed for Slash (Perl libraries)

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona wrote:

> 	I'm packaging several Perl libraries needed by Slash code to
> run. They are the following:
>
> libapache-dbilogconfig-perl_0.01
> libdata-showtable-perl_3.3
> libfile-spec-perl_0.8
> libmail-sender-perl_0.7.04
>
> 	They are available at
> http://gsyc.escet.urjc.es/~jgb/my-debian-pkgs
>
> 	I'm not a developer, but  Fernando Sanchez <fer@ceu.fi.udc.es>
> has agreed to sponsor my packages.
>
> 	Saludos,
>
> 		Jesus.
>
> PS: I'm ccing jaldhar, which ITPd Slash some weeks ago, just in case
> he is interested.

Yes I'm very interested.  I debianized these modules already but wasn't
going to upload them until the slash package was finished.  The slash
is almost complete there are just a couple of little debconf issues left
to deal with.  Unfortunately I only have a little Debian time these days
and imap has to take priority.

Can you do IPC::Shareable?  slash 1.03 will need this one too.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>