Orphaning package 'plan'

Hi there,

I'm not using 'plan' anymore since too much time now, and so have very
little incentive to fix the bugs in this package.  I'm willing to
provide a new maintainer with any infos about why was something done
the way it is in this package, as its maintscripts are not trivial for
various reasons.

On the upstream side, Thomas Driemeyer is really responsive, and I
think him for the work done to take in account various requests headed
to facilitate the packaging.

Best regards,
--
Yann Dirson    <ydirson@altern.org> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?