ITP: libnids, dsniff, ricochet

Hi,

I'm currently packaging dsniff (a network monitoring tool), libnids (packet
assembly library, needed by dsniff), and ricochet (semi-automated spam
reporting tool).

My new-maintainer application is still in the queue, according to some
members of the secret overstructure it can't take much longer.

Greets,
	Robert
--
|      rvdm@cistron.nl - Cistron Internet Services - www.cistron.nl        |
|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |