Re: Debian Conference survey : the results

Neal H Walfield wrote:

> > This is called sponsoring : because a society makes public relations,
> > and because a transporter can advise the fact that "We move closer the
> > Free men".
> >
> > For example, the french railways is offering a 30% reduction for the
> > people joigning the LSM...
>
> This is quite interesting.  Are there any other reductions available?
> I have bought a French/Germany/Belgium etc rail pass, could I get the
> reduction on this.
No, you have a personnal reduction you can use it of course, but you
can't add your reduction to ours.

If our reduction is better than yours, you simply ask us a ticket for
the journey in France.

Best regards
--
Jean-Paul CHIRON
delegation NTIC - Hotel de Region - 33077 BORDEAUX - France