Re: Debian Conference survey : the results

On Thu, 25 May 2000, Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:

>  It's really expensive to travel there from here. Even if I could get the
> money, spending so many thousand dollars for a 3 or 4 day conference seems
> overkill to me.
Hmmm, I don't want to influence your decision but "many thousand dollars"
is wrong if you start from Germany.  If I remember right you were posting
with a .de-domain e-mail address some time before.  I found connections
for about 250 $ (keeping the week Euro in mind).

Just for information for the people sitting in Germany there is a fixed
offer to any place in France for about 460,- DM.  I think this is an
amount some sponsors could easily take over.

Kind regards

           Andreas.