Re: Need help on RC? bug (autofs, #62954)

> However the patch in the BTS did not apply cleanly for me - it
> seems to be missing some lines. I can provide my working and better
> readable version on request.

Could you post that patch? It seems this bug is not fixed yet. And to me,
an automounter that doesn't umount removable media is pretty useless...
But that's just me.

Currently, this bug is listed as a normal, and we're in the second test
cycle. So, what's up next? With Ingo having a fix for this, will potato
eventually be released with a broken autofs, a fixed autofs or without
autofs?

Wouter...