Re: ssh problems with {master,va}.debian.org???

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 12:51:13PM +0200, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:

> For master, this is probably irrelevant. The ssh version running is
> probably in the last 3 versions that were in the debian archive, no?
> Having ssh open also allows scanning for usernames, which is also not
> a big concern on master.
>
> I don't think PARANOID gains much here.

I see one benefit: If somebody steals a developers key and gets access
to master etc. then we can trace from where he connected if PARANOID is
active.

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member