Re: ia64 port

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 03:36:14PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Is anyone else actually interested in getting started on this port? I
> personally feel that the agreement is something I can sign without
> feeling unduly encumbered by it.

Sure it could be interesting, but I believe that a compile farm
isn't enough. Mainly I'd imagine that setting bootdisks/kernel can't
be done unless you can't finger occasionaly the reset button...

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
Poutamäentie 15 B 78   |    +358 50 3313498          --+--