Re: ssh priority standard (?)

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 06:34:23PM +0300, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> As to unstable... we'll have to see about that.  I've been directing most
> of my ftp-master energy to processing the new package queue (which is
> still quite big).

Well, I don't see a problem: since perl-5.005-base package, which is a
required package, has a Pre-Depends: on libgdbmg1, the priority of the
latter must be raised, to follow Policy. We could alternatively lower the
priority of perl-5.005-base or make it not depend on libgdbmg1, but I doubt
any of those are possible.

console-data is similar: console-tools which is required depends on it.