Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 26, 2000

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 07:42:20AM -0500, BugScan reporter <bugscan@debian.org> was heard to say:
> Package: aptitude (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org>
>   64518  aptitude aborts when apting local files

  On this right now.  Does anyone know how I can get myself Cc'ed on bug
reports for my own programs?  It's kind of annoying to get informed this
way that I have nasty bugs (I do try to check the bug pages periodically,
but..)

  (This looks like probably a dumb programming error, but I also disagree
   that it is a "grave" bug, or indeed anything above "normal", but it
   shouldn't be /too/ hard to fix (by bandaid if nothing else))

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|        CCs of list        |         Who is General Failure, and why         |