Re: ssh priority standard (?)

Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@debian.org>:
>  Nothing can go wrong with changing the priority of a package, so I don't
> understand your statement...

Nothing can go wrong with only changing a comment or a string literal in
code, right? Being conservative with changes during a freeze is a good
policy. Not meddling with the parts of the archive that are the release
managers responsibility is also a good policy.

No, I don't know what could break if ssh's priority changes. I do
know that something *might* break and that's enough justification for
Antti-Juhani, who is not the release manager, not to touch it in frozen.

--
Brannigan's Special Ale, anyone?